1. Area Covered: The Goods are shipped only within the territorial Boundary of Japan.
2. Time Required: The Goods will be shipped by Standard Surface Delivery (‘Takkyubin’) to reach all areas within Japan.
For orders placed before 14:00 Hrs. (2PM), Shipping time that may need to reach to you, as follows;
Two days to reach Okinawa, Hokkaido, Fukuoka, Oita, Kumamoto, Miyazaki, Ehime (Some Islands), Saga, Nagasaki and Kagoshima.
All other areas will receive the next day [Exception applies on the following- Prefecture/Ken Name like Akita, Aomori, Ehime, Hiroshima, Iwate, Kagawa, Kouchi, Okayama, Shimane, Tokushima, Tottori, Wakayama, Yamaguchi where parcels will be delivered next day 2PM onward (Means, on next day earliest delivery ”between 9am and 2pm” to those prefectures is not possible) ].
3. Confirmation Call: Prior to shipment you will not receive any call, unless otherwise specified as additional comments in check out page.
4. Shipment: All the products from our store are delivered via standard surface delivery available in Japan (known as ‘Takkyubin’). Our two bonafide services are Kuroneko Yamato Takkyubin and Post Parcel Service .
5. Combined Orders: Combined orders of goods from two or more sections in our store will be reduced to a single shipping cost for a single address. (Example: Orders combining goods from Foods & Spices and Fashion Wear will incur a shipping cost of 1200yen only for a single delivery address, not [1200+1050=2250yen].)
6. Free Shipping: Any order (excluding ‘Phone Card’ purchase) exceeding without tax the amount of 5,000 Yen for ‘DRY PACKS’ and 7,000yen for ‘COOL PACKS’ will incur no shipping cost. This offer is valid for all the categories in our store.
7. Payment Method: Payment method is ‘Cash-on-Delivery’. The amount of bill will be paid hand to hand to the Delivery Person. However, if customers would like to send some items to their family or friends living in japan other than the location where he (sender customer) lives, by phone they may ask us directly to know his bill and pay that amount to our post account prior to despatch.
8. Disclaimer: Our store will not hold responsibilities for the unavailability of the recipient while delivery. Unavailability of the recipient of the goods ordered may be subject to financial penalties as per standard rules apply and accepting further orders may cease to exist.
[ FOODS & SPICES ]
[ Note: The Freight Charge for shipment of goods without tax worth below 7,000yen has been revised to a flat rate of as low as 1200yen only, as opposed to previous charge of 1800yen. ][ DRY PACK ]::
1. Definition: Dry Pack orders are those where the items are not required to ship via ‘Cool Delivery’ van. The items under this category can be identified by the mark ‘DRY’ on the description rows of every item.
2. Shipping Cost: Goods ordered in Foods and Spices section alone following the Dry Pack method will account for a shipping charge of 1200yen for orders totaling below 5,000yen. (of without tax) Dry Pack orders exceeding the amount of 5,000yen (of withount tax) will incur no shipping charge, or in other words, shipping is FREE for Dry Pack orders totalling 5,000yen (of without tax) and above.[ COOL PACK ]::
1. Definition: Cool Pack orders are those where the items are required to ship via ‘Cool Delivery’ van. The items under this category can include either or both the items marks ‘DRY’ and ‘COOL’ on the description rows of every item.
2. Shipping Cost: Goods ordered in Foods and Spices section alone accounts for a shipping charge of 1200yen for orders totaling below 7,000yen (of without tax). Cool Pack orders exceeding the amount of 7000yen (of without tax) will incur no shipping charge, or in other words, shipping is FREE for Dry Pack orders totalling 7000yen (of without tax) and above.